The methodology and tools we use depend on the project’s scope and our customer’s requirements. We often recommend utilizing agile methods, and a certain number of projects are developed using UML and/or SDL tools containing automatic code-generation.
- Several military communication systems: ACCS, SISAM, TADKOM, TS9000 and software used in NDDN (the Norwegian Defence Digital Network). Client: Thales Norway AS
- SOPWEB: Web applications for medical document tracking. Client: GE Healthcare
- AQD: Management of quality-of-service in broadband wireless emergency ad-hoc networks
- Worksoft: Windows application for planning and managing employee scheduling. Reporting tools and interfaces with other software applications such as payroll and time registration.
- CaddieCard: A golf scorecard on PDA whose system includes synchronization with a Web-based statistics module.
- Mobile platforms: Symbian, Windows Mobile
We have also participated in several projects, including the following:
- Pipe handling systems for the oil drilling industry
- Robot integration
- Ship control systems
For further information please see our brochure: Software Engineering